General Information About Concordia Seminary
Concordia Seminary serves church and world by providing theological education and leadership centered in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ for the formation of pastors, missionaries, and leaders in the name of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>Study abroad
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $6,825 Books & Supplies Cost Dorm Capacity 271
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 643 Native American 1 Asian 6 African American 4 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 346