General Information About Cottey College
Cottey College, an independent liberal arts college, educates women to be contributing members of a global society through a challenging curriculum and a dynamic campus experience. In our diverse and supportive environment, women develop their potential for personal and professional lives of intellectual engagement and thoughtful action as learners, leaders, and citizens.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 494 Percent Admitted 60% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 500 610 Math 450 560
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 25 English 19 26 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 337 Native American 3 Asian 7 African American 9 Hispanic 18 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 303 Enrolled FullTime Graduates