General Information About Eclipse School of Cosmetology and Barbering
Our mission is to inspire our students, to turn their passion for hairstyling and beauty culture, into successful careers as Barber and Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 84 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 29 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 53 Enrolled FullTime Graduates