General Information About Everest College-Springfield Campus
The mission of Everest College is to provide career oriented programs of study in selected disciplines responsive both to the needs of employers and to those seeking career preparation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 144 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 79% Full Time Retention Rate 41%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 756 Native American 14 Asian 4 African American 39 Hispanic 16 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 305 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0