General Information About Four Rivers Career Center
Students attending Four Rivers Career Center combine classroom learning with hands-on activities that provide them with industry ready skills to get a jump start into either post-secondary technical training or successful entrance into the workplace. Four Rivers Career Center is a public education institution that offers specialized educational opportunities to both secondary and post-secondary students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 37 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 31 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 33 Enrolled FullTime Graduates