General Information About Grand River Technical School
Our mission is to ensure that students develop into lifelong, self-directed learners who can achieve career success in a technologically-advanced global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 111 Percent Admitted 86% Men Admitted 88% Women Admitted 57% Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 81 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 102 Enrolled FullTime Graduates