General Information About Grantham University
Grantham University’s mission is to provide accessible, affordable, professionally relevant degree programs in a continuously changing global society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,848 Native American 76 Asian 217 African American 2,100 Hispanic 745 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,419 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 108