General Information About Hair Academy 110
To provide a quality education in the cosmetology field so the graduating student will be prepared to take the state licensure examination and become successfully employed in the cosmetology industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 47 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 29 Enrolled FullTime Graduates