General Information About Hannibal-Lagrange College
The mission of Hannibal-LaGrange College is to provide an excellent liberal arts education in a distinctively Christian environment, thus preparing students for both personal and career effectiveness.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Southern Baptist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 646 Percent Admitted 87% Men Admitted 87% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 400 480 Math 418 500
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 25 English 19 27 Math 18 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,675 Native American 7 Asian 6 African American 46 Hispanic 30 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 887 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 7