General Information About House of Heavilin Beauty School
George and Dorothy Heavilin established House of Heavilin Beauty Colleges in 1953, bringing their vision and love for this industry to the Kansas City area. With over 55 years of experience, House of Heavilin has become the industry leader in cosmetology, esthetics and manicuring education! We have graduates working from Hollywood to the Hamptons. With a strong and experienced staff of educators, you will receive a hands-on, high-quality education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 124 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 5 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 196 Enrolled FullTime Graduates