General Information About Kennett Career and Technology Center
to create and maintain a school climate that ensures ALL students will be able to reach their potential academically in order to become productive members of society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $52,940 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $104,726 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $104,726 Average Grant Dollars Issued $8,503 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $52,363
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 37 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 6 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 22 Enrolled FullTime Graduates