Lester E Cox Medical Center-School of Medical Technology 3801 S National Ave Springfield, MO 65807 Phone: (417) 269-6633
General Information About Lester E Cox Medical Center-School of Medical Technology
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style=\"font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px\">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 8 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 6