General Information About Linn State Technical College
Linn State Technical College (LSTC) prepares students for profitable employment and a life of learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,134 Native American 3.0 Asian 6.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 997 Enrolled FullTime Graduates