General Information About Messenger College
To educate and train leaders to effectively and efficiently change their world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Credit for life experiences
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 44 Percent Admitted 82% Men Admitted 71% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 17%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $7,930 Room & Board Charge $4,000 Books & Supplies Cost $1,450 Dorm Capacity 78
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 95 Native American 3 Asian 1 African American 5 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 71 Enrolled FullTime Graduates