General Information About Metropolitan Community College-Blue River
Preparing students, serving communitites, creating opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,460 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,713 Native American 25 Asian 50 African American 191 Hispanic 215 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,551 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0