General Information About Midwest Institute
With training in varied degree and certificate programs such as massage therapist, medical billing and coding, and dental assistant schooling, Midwest Institute has been successfully helping men and women achieve their goals since 1965 in St. Louis with locations in Earth City, MO and Kirkwood, MO.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 177 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 93% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 400 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 158 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 249 Enrolled FullTime Graduates