General Information About Missouri State University-West Plains
Missouri State University-West Plains is a teaching and learning institution providing quality post-secondary educational opportunities to the communities we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,304 Room & Board Charge $4,920 Books & Supplies Cost $974 Dorm Capacity 60
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $595,021 Other Federal Grants $143,606 Scholarships & Fellowships $3,153,834 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $2,154,518 Average Grant Dollars Issued $8,681 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $1,576,917
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,336 Native American 27 Asian 20 African American 19 Hispanic 42 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,359 Enrolled FullTime Graduates