General Information About Missouri State University-West Plains
Missouri State University-West Plains is a teaching and learning institution providing quality post-secondary educational opportunities to the communities we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,336 Native American 27.0 Asian 20.0 African American 19.0 Hispanic 42.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,359 Enrolled FullTime Graduates