General Information About Missouri Tech
Missouri Tech is an accredited private college that emphasizes computer science, electronics, and related areas of study. Our mission is to prepare students for careers in these fields by providing a superior learning environment that combines textbook theory with practical experience. This combination develops in our students the motivation, attitude, and self-confidence to succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 18 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 0%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 169 Native American 0.0 Asian 3.0 African American 51.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 30 Enrolled FullTime Graduates