General Information About National Academy of Beauty Arts
Our mission is to inspire our students, to turn their passion for hairstyling and beauty culture, into successful careers as Barber and Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 503 Native American 4 Asian 5 African American 26 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 345 Enrolled FullTime Graduates