General Information About North Central Missouri College
The mission of North Central Missouri College is to assist individuals in our educational/business community to attain their goals through open admission, reasonable costs, progressive curriculum and services-- delivered by a caring, competent staff in a safe, technology-rich learning environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,832 Native American 7.0 Asian 3.0 African American 21.0 Hispanic 20.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 992 Enrolled FullTime Graduates