General Information About Professional Massage Training Center
Our mission at Professional Massage Training Center is to educate and develop students who will powerfully impact the massage therapy and bodywork industry by positively enhancing the lives of their clients.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 59 Percent Admitted 81% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 86% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 100 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 128 Enrolled FullTime Graduates