General Information About Saint Louis Christian College
Saint Louis Christian College pursues excellence in the Word and develops servant leaders for urban, suburban, rural, and global ministry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 163 Percent Admitted 42% Men Admitted 38% Women Admitted 46% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 369 Native American 3 Asian 7 African American 109 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 281 Enrolled FullTime Graduates