General Information About Saint Louis Christian College
Saint Louis Christian College pursues excellence in the Word and develops servant leaders for urban, suburban, rural, and global ministry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 163 Percent Admitted 42% Men Admitted 38% Women Admitted 46% Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,650 Room & Board Charge $7,200 Books & Supplies Cost $600 Dorm Capacity 210
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 369 Native American 3 Asian 7 African American 109 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 281 Enrolled FullTime Graduates