General Information About Saint Paul School of Theology
Rooted in the Wesleyan tradition and committed to inspiring passion for ministry in diverse Christian bodies, Saint Paul School of Theology educates leaders to make disciples for Jesus Christ, renew the church, and transform the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 297 Native American 3.0 Asian 1.0 African American 38.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 153