General Information About Saline County Career Center
Our programs will help students acquire the knowledge, attitudes and skills necessary to become lifelong learners and be a productive citizen in a democratic society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 117 Percent Admitted 28% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 27% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 56 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 3 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 23 Enrolled FullTime Graduates