General Information About Sikeston Career and Technology Center
The Mission of Sikeston R-6 School District is to provide a comprehensive, quality education for all students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 142 Percent Admitted 40% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 40% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $145,820 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $145,820 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $145,820 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $72,910
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 58 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 8 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 58 Enrolled FullTime Graduates