General Information About Texas County Technical Institute
Texas County Technical College is dedicated to the student's educational and personal development. The belief in professional, knowledgeable, dedicated faculty and specialized education will enable a student to be prepared for the job market. Texas County Technical College is committed to the community in providing a superior technical training facility that will provide for the educational needs of its people, whether it be for career growth or personal satisfaction. This institute believes that through education, a dream or career goal can become reality. It is our mission to provide a quality education for the student.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 45 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 83% Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 196 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 3.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 239 Enrolled FullTime Graduates