General Information About William Woods University
An independent voice in higher education, William Woods University distinguishes itself as a student-centered and professions-oriented university committed to the values of ethics, self-liberation, and lifelong education of students in the world community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Navy, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 749 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 76% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 455 595 Math 410 570 Writing 450 590
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 25 English 18 24 Math 19 25 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,963 Native American 21.0 Asian 13.0 African American 119.0 Hispanic 35.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 908 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 470