General Information About Blackfeet Community College
It is our Mission to promote and advance the Nii-tsi-ta-pi values and way of knowing through high quality, accessible academic and vocational education programs and services.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 771 Native American 735 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 411 Enrolled FullTime Graduates