General Information About Dawson Community College
Dawson Community College is committed to creating and continuously improving opportunities for students to: Discover their world in excellent Academic Programs, Connect with others through campus and community activities, and Contribute to a relevant educational and lifelong learning experience.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,557 Native American 76.0 Asian 1.0 African American 25.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 308 Enrolled FullTime Graduates