General Information About Miles Community College
Miles Community College promotes student success and lifelong learning through accessible, quality programs and community partnerships.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,420 Room & Board Charge $4,800 Books & Supplies Cost $900 Dorm Capacity 181
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $629,545 Other Federal Grants $43,762 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,573,488 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $442,071 Average Grant Dollars Issued $31,164 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $786,744
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 622 Native American 18 Asian 1 African American 10 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 355 Enrolled FullTime Graduates