General Information About Modern Beauty School Inc
Our mission is to educate, communicate, and perpetuate beauty in this world by teaching a high level of curriculum in cosmetology staffed by the most professional people available. Our goal is to produce graduates who are outstanding in the field of Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 10 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 54%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 52 Native American 2 Asian 2 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 39 Enrolled FullTime Graduates