General Information About Montana Tech-College of Technology
Montana Tech's College of Technology is located at 25 Basin Creek Road, Butte, Montana. We are a small school that enjoys the luxuries of a beautiful setting, fine instructional faculty, and a warm supporting cast of characters. The College of Technology offers occupational-specific and related instruction to prepare students for employment. The College will continue to meet immediate and short-term training needs of industry and business within its major service area. The College participates in the process of developing collaborative relationships with other post-secondary institutions to provide better educational opportunities for Montana citizens and to ensure the most effective and responsible use of resources.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 721 Native American 19 Asian 5 African American 8 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 467 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0