General Information About Salish Kootenai College
The mission of Salish Kootenai College is to provide quality postsecondary educational opportunities for Native Americans locally and from throughout the United States. The College will strive to provide opportunities for individual self-improvement to promote and help maintain the cultures of the Confederated Tribes of the Flathead Indian Nation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,599 Native American 1,101 Asian 20 African American 34 Hispanic 81 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 746 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0