General Information About University of Montana-Helena College of Technology
The University of Montana - Helena College of Technology promotes lifelong educational goals of learners, supports workforce development needs of employers, and fosters community involvement by providing a substantive, responsive, and accessible learning environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,538 Native American 54.0 Asian 21.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 33.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 803 Enrolled FullTime Graduates