General Information About Chadron State College
The Chadron State Foundation is dedicated to enhancing Chadron State College’s ability to meet its primary educational mission in western Nebraska. The Foundation supports scholarship programs for the College and undertakes fund-raising activities which provide resources vital to the mission of Chadron State College in the areas of instruction, research and service. The Chadron State Foundation recognizes the generosity of donors who, acting individually or as members of a group, provide Chadron State an all important margin of excellence as it continues to meet the educational, economic and cultural needs of western Nebraska both today and well into the future.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,386 Native American 54 Asian 27 African American 53 Hispanic 91 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,670 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 108