General Information About Josephs College of Beauty-Lincoln
At Joseph's College, we not only offer you an education but a career as well in both men's and women's hair design. Joseph's has been under the same ownership since 1965 and with 8 locations in the state of Nebraska, we have trained thousands of licensed cosmetologists and barbers. Joseph's is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and the Nebraska Department of Health-Cosmetology Division.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 487 Native American 7 Asian 5 African American 94 Hispanic 33 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 280 Enrolled FullTime Graduates