General Information About Kaplan University-Lincoln Campus
Kaplan helps individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We build futures one success story at a time. Our core values define our company culture and provide the framework for what we deliver to our customers and employees each day. * Integrity We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards in everything we do. * Knowledge We offer expert resources to help you achieve your academic and career best. * Support We give you the tools you need to succeed. * Opportunity We open doors and broaden access to education. * Results We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your goals – we succeed when you succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 882 Native American 8 Asian 2 African American 70 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 335 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 6