General Information About Kaplan University-Omaha Campus
Kaplan University can help you get ahead in work and in life. Our varied programs are designed to reflect employer preferences in the Omaha area. By assessing local employment needs, we offer a curriculum that can help you stand out in your chosen field. In addition, our Career Services department can assist you in finding the right job in your specific field. To find out more about any particular program, please select from the list below.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,438 Native American 9.0 Asian 16.0 African American 366.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 649 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 8