General Information About Mid-Plains Community College
ACADEMIC TRANSFER DEGREES Mid-Plains Community College (MPCC) offers the Associate of Arts (A.A.), Science (A.S.), and General Studies (A.G.S.) degrees for students intending to complete a baccalaureate degree at an upper division institution. MPCC college advisers assist students wishing to transfer using specially developed transfer guides specific to the declared major and the receiving college. In some cases, completing the Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, or Associate of General Studies degree at MPCC satisfies the general education requirements at the freshman and sophomore levels at transfer institutions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,320 Native American 15 Asian 30 African American 124 Hispanic 223 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,078 Enrolled FullTime Graduates