General Information About Midland Lutheran College
Midland University inspires people to learn and lead in the world with purpose.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 980 Percent Admitted 48% Men Admitted 48% Women Admitted 49% Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 330 420 Math 420 490
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 23 English 16 23 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 902 Native American 2 Asian 11 African American 60 Hispanic 37 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 752 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 3