General Information About Nebraska Christian College
Nebraska Christian College's mission is to bring glory to God through the ministry of educating people at the undergraduate level for His work. Nebraska Christian College prepares people to know the Christ revealed in the Bible and to present Him to their contemporaries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 169 Native American 1.0 Asian 3.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 122 Enrolled FullTime Graduates