General Information About Summit Christian College
Summit Christian College, an institution of higher learning, educates people for Christian leadership.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Churches of Christ
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 11 Percent Admitted 36% Men Admitted 43% Women Admitted 25% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 18 24 Math 16 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 58 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 1 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 25 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0