General Information About Summit Christian College
Summit Christian College, an institution of higher learning, educates people for Christian leadership.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Churches of Christ
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 11 Percent Admitted 36% Men Admitted 43% Women Admitted 25% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 18 24 Math 16 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 58 Native American 1.0 Asian 1.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 25 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0