General Information About The Creative Center
Mission: Organization’s Mission: The Creative Center Foundation exists to provide financial support for The Creative Center and to help promote The Creative Center in our community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 85 Percent Admitted 89% Men Admitted 79% Women Admitted 96% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $21,500 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $2,300
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 119 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 4 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 100 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0