General Information About Universal College of Healing Arts
The overall purpose of the Universal College of Healing Arts (UCHA) is to pass on the ancient art and science of massage therapy to: Individuals who wish to develop their natural healing abilities. Individuals in transition who wish to create or expand their own healing arts business. Health care professionals who want to add massage therapy to their practice.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,045 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,500
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 69 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 3 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 50 Enrolled FullTime Graduates