General Information About University of Nebraska Medical Center
To improve the health of Nebraskans through premier educational programs, innovative research, the highest quality patient care and outreach to underserved populations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,464 Native American 26 Asian 143 African American 71 Hispanic 82 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 836 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 2,043