General Information About Xenon International Academy II Inc
To enthusiatically provide an educational environment which empowers our students through optimism and teamwork to become career oriented professionals in the art of cosmetology and related fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 165 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 474 Native American 4.0 Asian 7.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 21.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 232 Enrolled FullTime Graduates