General Information About Academy of Healing Arts
It is the mission of the Academy of Healing Arts to provide quality occupational education to our students for the purpose of obtaining entry-level employment, and to provide career advancement opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 983 Native American 8.0 Asian 59.0 African American 450.0 Hispanic 246.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,082 Enrolled FullTime Graduates