General Information About Anthem Institute-Las Vegas
Our knowledgeable and qualified admissions staff advise students on programs that match their career goals. The members of our financial aid team specialize in helping students find the right loans, grants, and other funding for which they may qualify.
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,181 Native American 16 Asian 156 African American 288 Hispanic 309 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 757 Enrolled FullTime Graduates