General Information About Career College of Northern Nevada
Career College of Northern Nevada in Reno, Nevada, offers hands-on career technical training and Associate degree programs that prepare you to work for the top employers in Nevada and across the country. Earn your diploma or Associate degree in one of our in-depth career training programs:
This school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 110 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 463 Native American 27 Asian 16 African American 23 Hispanic 89 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 549 Enrolled FullTime Graduates