General Information About College of Southern Nevada
The College of Southern Nevada creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community.
This school is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 59,691 Native American 570.0 Asian 7,199.0 African American 6,669.0 Hispanic 13,158.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 9,819 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0